Bit Fairytale
Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf

© everlark

jaimeuncledaddylannister:

here we are kids
it’s finally over

jaimeuncledaddylannister:

here we are kids

it’s finally over

#reblogging again #because i am so sad #this was the start of everything #this is where i started writing fanfics #and i met megz #who helped me survive for like three years of school hell #and then i met so many others #and just fuck man

500-days-of-autumn:

girls don’t want boys, girls want season 3 of orange is the new black


awesomeheirsofdurin:

thegreatbigfour:

The only couple needed in Brave.

They love each other so much.


whippit-princess:

lasso:



Guys seriously would you LOOK at mini Adam Scott from Boy Meets World circa 1994



was this when he was mayor

whippit-princess:

lasso:

Guys seriously would you LOOK at mini Adam Scott from Boy Meets World circa 1994

was this when he was mayor

#adam scott #just !!!

orangeis:

One of the most dramatic moments of season 1.


pretty much my life is shit and i spend 95% of it crying and the other 5% working. 



fappuclno:

when you and ya bestfriend say something at the exact same time
image


yourtourhost:

relationship goals

yourtourhost:

relationship goals


mountainsandmochas:

one of my favorite ron swanson lines


sararye:

every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters


What was the worst thing about being the only girl in the cast?